Mission and Vision
St Andrews FC Mission Statement
Through the positive promotion of football and teamwork, we are committed to providing opportunities for football participation and development for all people in a safe, supportive, respectful, and positive environment regardless of age, religion, race, ability; or any perceived barrier, the club commits to providing high quality training to every child by suitably qualified coaches.
St Andrews FC Vision and Ethos
St Andrews Football Club is a club for everyone who believes in football as a medium for healthy leisure, entertainment and social integration.
- St Andrews Football Club welcomes all committed players, both boys and girls, from all ages into adult football.
- To attain success both on and off the pitch; defined not just by results, but also by fair play and enjoyment.
- To endeavour to keep the negative elements of football out of our club.
- To display; and promote, Respect and integrity for the game of football, referees and opposing teams.
People and Environment
- To promote, advance, foster and cultivate participation in football.
- To provide a foundation and environment for players and coaches to develop or enhance, team-work, communication, rapport building, leadership, sportsmanship and social skills.
- To provide an environment for players and coaches to gain confidence and self-esteem, make friends, and integrate into a team/group setting.
- To maximise the potential of talented individuals.
- To encourage, promote and assist in the development of an improved standard of physical fitness in all players.
- To develop players as responsible people with a awareness of their responsibilities to each other with mutual respect for others.